IKEA Wedding Workshop - Learn to decorate your own wedding with Inspire
The wedding design pros from Inspire Event Rental & Design are partnering with IKEA Etobicoke to bring you our first ever Wedding Workshop. Join us Wednesday June 28th, 2017 from 6:00pm - 8:00pm for a three course dinner, gift registry sign-up, gifts to take home and a demonstration on what IKEA items you can use to create your perfect wedding design.

We'll be emailing ticket holders in the weeks leading up to this event to determine main course choices and if you have any specific questions you already have and would like answered in our demonstration.

In this workshop we'll be showing you THREE different wedding designs all ranging in price and effort level. All designs are customizable to your favourite colours and flowers and completely built with IKEA decor so you can even leave with all your beautiful decor that day! Come with your fiance, friends or family, ready to ask us any wedding questions, we'll have time at the end while we mix, mingle and shop for you to ask the wedding pros anything you want!

From the Inspire & IKEA team, we can't wait to meet you!

Comments

ashley
06/05/2017 8:43pm

I also want to learn this!

06/05/2017 8:45pm

I also want to learn this workshop. I've always wanted to learn how to arrange tables for occasions. It is such an interesting task. I am always awed with the table arrangements every time I attend an event. How can I participate in workshops like this? Please give me more information.

06/05/2017 9:16pm

We would love to show you how! To participate, you can click on the "Buy Tickets" button and attend this amazing workshop. This one has dinner included (which is a big bonus) and will be held at IKEA Etobicoke. Tickets are selling fast so make sure you buy yours soon!

I would really love to decorate my own wedding cake in the future. I am no good at baking, but I think I have the talent on designing things such as cake. I will definitely make it a colorful one. Moreover, I do hope I can attend workshops like this one. I think I will just find some workshop that will suit my schedule and availability. However, I still want to thank you for making this possible. I bet this is really enjoying.

06/12/2017 10:01am

What a complete explanation. Thank you very much for that.

06/12/2017 10:39am

I am sure it was an amazing workshop. I hope I will be able to visit the next one.

06/22/2017 4:42am

I reviewed THREE different wedding designs all ranging in price and effort level and I am interested to buy, can you please share me telephone number of designers and also update me any outlet in Dubai or UAE.